Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_vote_lcapLooking for her (Tristan) I_voting_barLooking for her (Tristan) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Looking for her (Tristan) I_vote_lcapLooking for her (Tristan) I_voting_barLooking for her (Tristan) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Looking for her (Tristan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

Looking for her (Tristan) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Mason had went back at his dorm room but he wondered where that girl, Tristan, who he had just met, went. He some reason did worry about her right now. He had no idea why or what just even did happen before she ran away because of full moon.

He soon walked out of the his dorm room and some people did ask where he goes so late at night but he didn't say anything just kept walking. He walked outside and began to look for her from everywhere. After few minutes looking he was in the forest, he didn't mind if he gets in trouble because of it. He walked deeper inside by every step he made and he wasn't afraid at all. He had even lighted his wand just to see better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Tristan lied in her spot in the forest and heard a snap of a twig. She jumped up and got into position to attack. She let out a fierce growl and barked at the person who was approaching her.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Mason did year the growling and barking. He wondered where it came now, he soon walked towards the place where it came now. He wasn't sure what it exactly was but in her mind was telling to him that it might be Tristan, who made these noises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:15 pm

As soon as Tris saw that it was Mason, she stopped growling and lied back down. Whimpering, she hid her head under her paws. She lied ehr ears down and sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Mason soon saw the one wolf there and he just walked towards her. He some how could tell it was Tristan but he had no idea how or why that did happen. He just stood there and was looking at her since he wasn't sure what to say or do. He just haven't been that near the wolf so he wasn't sure how she will behave now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Tristan got up and slowly approached Mason. She sniffed his hand and gave it a lick before nuzzling it in a loving fashion. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her eyes glazed over when she looked at him. She had never felt this way before. He rmother told her she would know when she had found her mate...
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:31 am

Mason basically did all that time just at her. He even did like it when she did lick his hand and nuzzled it later on. Boy did feel stranges feelings for this girl, he haven't that way do anyone before. He had no idea what that even did mean. He wasn't sure what to do with wolf. He soon did pat here a little bit, it was something what basically cats and dogs loved or then liked people doing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Tris growled in pleasure as Mason rubbed his hand over her fur. She nuzzled his leg and barked happily. She pulled him down by the shirt sleeve to lie down with her. She closed her eyes and fell asleep beside him.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Mason smiled. He just was happy to be here with her. Soon he was pulled down by her shirth sleeves. Soon he did lie down next to her. He looked at her until he did close his eyes too, he needed to sleep too for awhile still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Tristan woke up the next morning in her human form. Most people believed a wolf transformed naked. But she didnt. She never had. She smiled when she saw Mason asleep beside her. She kissed his forehead softly so not to wake him and nuzzled up to him
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Mason did sleep there quietly. He did felt kiss on his forehead, he did quietly peek who it was. He did close his eyea again when he did get who it was. It was Tristan so he didnt mind even if she nuzzled into him. He basically pretendes that he was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Tristan listened to Masons breathing and could tell he was awake. "Mason, I know youre up. Stop pretending." She kissed his lips softly and smiled to herself. He was so cute. She pushed his hair away from his face and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Mason did open his eyes slowly and that same time he was kissed too. He did even kiss back. Also he did smile there. Soon she oushed her hair off his face and there was another kiss on his lips and also this time he kissed back. He did even did deepened that kiss and did warp his arms around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Tristan smiled as Mason returned her kiss. "GOod morning, sleepy head." She was rather mad that he had come after her. He could have gotten hurt. But she thought it was sweet that he cared enough to make sure she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Mason smiled a little bit. "Good morning, you too beautiful wolf girl," he said and kisses top of her forhead. He sensed that she was mad about he coming after her and risking with his life but he had to be sure that she was okay. He had no idea why but he had do it. He didn't think of getting hurt so much, he just needed to be near her or he couldn't have slept all night at all. That's so not him. He has no idea why he cares so much about this girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:21 am

"Wolf girl? I like it. It works well for me, Love." Tristan said and smiled as Mason kissed her fore head. She nuzzled up to him and kissed his neck softly. "Mason, I really like you. I think you might be my mate. I dont know exactly. I would have to ask my mom about the whole finding a mate thing."
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:08 am

Mason smiled since she was glad that she liked the name. "Yeah It suits you well, my little wolf girl," she said with smile to her. He looked at her and listened what she said now. Boy didn't mind her nuzzeling into him or kissing is neck. "I do like you too. I have no idea about that mate thing, I'm not sure even what exactly means," he said to her honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 am

Tristan smiled when Mason did not move away from her nuzzling him. She laughed and shook her head, "I dont know what it means exactly either. Just that I only get one mate in my entire life. A mate if a werewolves love for the rest of their life."
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:52 am

Mason nodded and smiled at her. He did knew what mate for werewolf meant but how that mate was vhosen and why and so on he didn't know about. "Oh I see. You can ask about it from you mother then through owl or so later," she then said to her and kissed once again her forhead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 am

"I plan to do so. But, um, Mason? Do you think you could come with me when I ask her abut all this? It would make it all go smoother and easier if she could see how we act around eachother. If we really are mates." Tristan bit her lip and looked up at Mason with big pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:57 am

Mason loked at Tristan and thought what to do. "Sure I can go there with you," he said then and he just couldn't say no to this girl no matter what she did or asked. He had no idea what it was and why it was like this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:41 am

"Thanks, Love." She kissed him and walked outside the cave. "We better get back to the castle. Dont want anyone to think I kidnapped and ate you." She giggled and grabbed his hand before walking towards the giant castle she liked to call home.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:59 pm

He dis kiss her back too. He just nodded, he did smile at her when she did grab his hand and began to walk towards the castle. "Yeah it's good idea, even if I would have wanted to spend with you more time," he said there quietly and even softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:55 pm

"Trust me. i dont want to go." She kissed him and smiled, "I'd rather stay with you, baby." She nuzzed him and held on tight to her boyfriend/. "My Mason."
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:21 am

Mason kissed Tristan back too and also did smile. "Oh," he said and also held her close to him. He wanted to be more and more with her, he couldn't let her go so easily. "Even if we don't see for awhile we can soon meet again," she said then to his girlfriend with smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her (Tristan)   Looking for her (Tristan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for her (Tristan)
Page 1 of 1