Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_vote_lcapBeing Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_voting_barBeing Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_vote_lcapBeing Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_voting_barBeing Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) Empty
PostSubject: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Where the bloody hell was his dad's office? He had searched almost everywhere for this place: the grounds, first floor, third floor, fourth floor, dungeons, ground floor, and the towers. The office couldn't be too far now. Olli had passed a bunch of lovesick teenagers, Slytherins wrecking the Portrait hall, and some fellow Hufflepuffs studying. He tried asking a Puff where Professor Longbottom's office was, but they gave him a grimace and told Olli to leave. How rude.

His father had told him to meet him in his office after classes without giving information about where the office was. Now, he was wasting time trying to find the place! Some of it was Olli's fault, since he didn't ask his dad where the office was. And now he had to pay the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Carly had been heading outside and she had bumped into someone taller then her she thought it was at least a third year. She glared at them for a bit before calming down hearing her mothers voice in her head. "Sorry....wasn't watching were I was going." She sighed and shook her head. She was a bit upset she had bumped into someone she thought was older then her. She backed away from the boy. She looked down she had been holding a book she was going to read. She saw some other slytherins glaring at her she sighed. She was always known as the mistake. She saw gryffindors smile at her. She smiled back. She may be sly and mean at times but she truly was the gryffindor heir. She sighed. "You seem lost. You looking for something or heading somewhere?" She raised a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Oliver bumped into someone. Clumsy Oliver, who was just like his dad, had bumped into someone, for the 48th time. He backed away from the person, as he watched her glare at him. Olli thought he deserved it. The Badger had a tendency not to watch where he was going. "No, iI should be sorry. Always bumping into people, ya know."

Olli sighed, thinking he would never find his dad's office. He thought about going back to the common room, but that's not what Puffs were known for. Hufflepuffs were known for hard work. And he was going to work hard to get to his dad's office. The girl asked if he was heading somewhere. "I'm heading to my dad's, uh, I mean Professor Longbottom's office. I don't know where it is, though."
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Carly laughed a bit. "Its fine really being me I would lose my head if it wasnt there" She smiled and nodded. She then heard him say Professor longbottom. His class was always the best for her. She loved it. She had only been to one of his classes so far but it was fun. "Your Professor Longbottom's son? But his son hasn't started school yet I thought?" She knew he had a son but she was also told he was only 10. "Well anyway names Carly...Carly Gryffindor" She waited for him to ether yell at her or seem shocked. Thats how it always was. She looked down a bit thinking about many things at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Oliver chuckled."I would have lost all my limbs by now if these hallways were more crowded." The Badger smiled at the girl who knew about his father. "Oh, that must be my brother, Matthew. No one talks about me. My name's Oliver Longbottom. Nice to meet you." Olli never knew his dad was that popular. Yeah, he hanged around Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger, but he never knew that he was popular with the students. "Carly Gryffindor? Are you related to Godric Gryffindor?" he asked as he scratched the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Carly laughed a bit and sighed. "Oh mister Longbottom is my favorite teacher his classes are always fun. I wish he was head of Slytherin! She smiled at his name. It was a nice name. She frowned when he asked the question. It was always the question. She remembered when she got sorted everyone muttered and sighed. The gryffindors were clapping at just the sound of her name. But then everyone gasped when she got put into Slytherin. But the gryffindors were always kind to her and slytherins always mean. She nodded slowly. "Ya...I am" She sighed and looked down not meeting the boys eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Oliver noticed that Carly looked down when he asked about her family heritage. Stupid Oliver. Always asking questions that hurt people's feelings. "Okay, I'm sorry. If you want to punch me, go ahead. I deserve it." The boy sighed. "Well, my dad's pretty fun. Now he has a chocolate frog card. I think it's for killing the last horcrux in the Second Wizarding War. Pretty admirable, if you ask me. He might apply for Head of House sometime." Oliver smiled at the girl, in an attempt to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:12 pm

Carly sighed and nodded. "Why would I punch you? Your very nice" She smiled a bit. She would never punch someone. She laughed and nodded. "Ya all I am known for is being the heir of Gryffindor so to me your dad is pretty awesome. She hear a gryffindor say Hi to her. She waved and they smiled at them. She nodded at the boy. "He would be head of Gryffindor though. So ya...." She looked down playing with her fingers a bit. She wasnt normally shy but she was at times. She felt so stupid she should be in Gryffindor that is what her mother would want. But no she was stuck in Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:19 pm

"I felt like I hurt your feelings by asking that question. So, yeah, I'm sorry." Oliver smiled. "Ya know, Slytherin isn't that bad. If your family can't accept that your in Slytherin, they're not family members at all. Every house has it's pros and cons." The Badger looked over to the Gryffindors who greeted her. "Even if he's going to be Head of Gryffindor, doesn't mean he can't accept you as one of his own."
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Carly sighed and shook her head meeting his eyes. "its fine.." Carly smiled a bit. "My mother doesn't care but I know she wanted me to be in gryffindor...I wish I could go back and change the hats mind" She sat down on the ground not caring really that she was in the middle of the hallway. She nodded a bit when he said the next thing. She sighed and started to think about to many things for her mind to even keep in her head she kept mumbling many things. She yanked Oliver down beside her laughing a bit. "Its better down here" She frowned when she heard people laughing at her. She turned and saw Slytherins she frowned and looked down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Oliver heard the Slytherins laughing at Carly. No one was going to laugh at Olli's friends without a fight. So, Oliver pulled out his wand, and muttered "Petrificus Totalus." He watched as one of the Slytherins laid, paralyzed. "Who's next?" he yelled. Olli whispered to Carly, "I got your back, don't worry." Quickly, Oliver realized what he had done. "O-okay. I'm, uh, sorry. Didn't mean to do that."
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:50 pm

Carly gasped a bit but could not help but smile. "Thank you.." She smiled a bit and laughed. "He will be fine...but come on we better get out of here" She grabbed his hand and stood up quickly and started to run dragging him behind her so he did not get in trouble. If he did she knew how to get him out of trouble. "Thank you yet again..."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:00 pm

"Uh, you're welcome." Oliver smiled at Carly as she dragged him out of there. "Make sure you're dragging me to the Herbology Greenhouses, need to talk to my dad." He hoped his dad would understand, he didn't mean to paralyze the kid, just that he was being a big meanie and he somewhat deserved it. "You don't need to apologize a second time." Oliver chucked.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Carly nodded and started to run to her green house laughing a bit. She nodded. "Sorry...." She blushed she felt stupid she was always saying sorry. Damn her. She stopped in front of the green house after a while. She let go of his hand. "Here you go"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:14 pm

"Thanks. And it's okay." Oliver walked over to the greenhouse, and knocked on the door. "Dad, are you in here?" He watched as the door opened and he saw his tall, clumsy, and hilarious dad, staring down at him. "Hey Dad. That's Carly, if you didn't know already."
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Carly smiled and watched him knock. She hid behind him giving a small wave to Oliver's dad. She watched them talk a bit not saying much at all. She sorta just stood there hiding behind Oliver. She was quiet as she hoped no one would come and yell at her for letting Oliver paralyze a kid.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) Tumblr_mpid4tv6mr1sn18mno1_500
NPC - NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

"Hey Olli. Nice to meet you, Carly." Neville placed his hand out for a handshake. "Olli, if you don't mind, would you go water the plants for me? Thanks, son." Neville watched as his son picked up the heavy watering can, and went to water the plants. "So, Carly, come on in." He opened the door and let Carly in, shutting the door behind him as he walked in. "So, Carly, do you take Herbology?"
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Carly listened to him and walked in slowly. When he shut the door she listened. She nodded slowly. "Yes sir" She crossed her arms a bit and looked at all the plants. One thing very little people knew about her is that she loved plants. Her mother had a garden and she worked on it all summer ever summer. It was like her job cept she did not get payed.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) Tumblr_mpid4tv6mr1sn18mno1_500
NPC - NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

Neville reached into a jar and pulled out a cherry flavored lollipop, and handed it to Carly. "Here you go. If you'd like, you can go help Olli with the plants. If not, sit down and relax." He went over to his desk to finish the Head of House application, being as honest as possible.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Carly smiled and took it putting it in her mouth. She nodded and went to help Oliver. She smiled and walked up behind him. "Boo" She whispered in his ear laughing a bit wondering if he would freak out. She smiled as she watched him water the plants not saying much at all as she let the lollipop spin around in her mouth.

Last edited by Carly Gryffindor on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Oliver screamed as he blushed a bright shade of red. What was that for? Did he do something wrong? He chuckled as he said
"I'm totally getting you back for that, Carly. Just wait and see."
He scratched the back of his neck, then picked up the watering can, continuing to water his father's plants.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Carly giggled and rested her chin on his shoulder smiling. "No you wont im the queen of pranks" She laughed a bit and watched him not saying much as she sucked on her lollipop. She looked at all the plants seeing some she knew and others she did not.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Oliver chuckled as he smiled at Carly. "Never said I was going to prank you to get back at you. Thinking of something way different." Olli playfully ruffled Carly's hair as he went back to watering the plants.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Carly laughed and smiled a bit. "You can try but you shall failll" She smiled and laughed more when he messed with her hair. She watched him. She then hugged him from behind smiling. "Sooooooooo" She didn't know why she said that but she did.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:00 pm

"Who knows? Maybe I'll brew myself a bottle of Felix Felicis. Maybe then I'll succeed." Oliver laughed as he was hugged by Carly. "Yessssssssss?" he said as he arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next