Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_vote_lcapThere's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_voting_barThere's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_vote_lcapThere's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_voting_barThere's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) Empty
PostSubject: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:18 pm

It was late at night. The Badger, who was stuck in his Hufflepuff robes, found himself in the Astromony Tower. Oliver knew he would fall off of this tower sooner or later. It was actually one of his phobias. But the tall firstie knew that he needed to overcome his fears and stay on the tower for an hour, to get used to it. He looked through the telescope at the constellations. The only one he could identify was Orion.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:01 am

Maddie took a step onto the deck, she smiled. Her and her mothers spent many nights under the stars. Up until she was 6, her mother died. Not exactly that many memories. A tear began to desend down maddies cheek, but she wiped it quickly. This is not the time, enjoy life. She opened her eyes to see a tall boy gazing through the telescope. Guess I didn't notice that before, oh well. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulders. "You see Orion?"
Back to top Go down
https://anewage.rpg-board.net
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:08 am

Why did girls always scare him? The first year always got poked by girls, hollered at by girls, tripped by girls, and ended up tied to a tree because of a girl. So, yeah, the Badger had a bad experience with girls. He tensed up a bit as he looked over his shoulder. It was a girl, of course. But it wasn't just a normal girl. She was short, blonde, and beautiful. He wasn't going to admit that, though. Oliver didn't want to be lovesick. He sucked up all his lovey dovey feelings and said "Yeah. You want to see it?" He moved away from the telescope to give the girl a chance to look through it.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Maddie smiled at him as he offered to show her. His brown hair was adorable and his green eyes twinkled, just like the stars. Maddie laughed inside, dont be such a teenager maddie. She did a little jump and looked into the telescope after she gave a thanks. "Wow. The stars are truly a beauty to this world, aren't they?" She positioned the scope to look at the bug dipper. "Look now. It's the Big Dipper!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Her blonde hair complimented her pretty face in a way. Yep, he was becoming lovesick. Too quick. Maybe he had to go to the Hospital Wing later and take some medication? After this, though. Leaving a girl in the dark is not what a gentleman would do. Her beauty was good genetics. Very, very good genetics. "Yeah." Oliver squeezed in, giving her some room, and looked at the Big Dipper. "Wow. My name is Oliver Longbottom, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Maddie smiled as he peered in, "Sometimes I imagine honey In there." The. She blushed. That was have sounded weird. Since when did I care about what boys thought? They're boys! But Oliver is cuter than most boys. You know what? All boys. She smiled again, "Longbottem? As in professor Longbottem? Cool! I love him!" She jumped up excitingly. "Hi Oliver! I'm Maddie, Maddie" she hesitated, "Malfoy. Maddie Malfoy" Everytime she Dias Malfoy she said it with disgust. The gut named Draco verbally abused her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Oliver smiled. "Cute." Did he really just say that out loud? What was she going to say? The Badger was going to embarrass himself yet again. "Wait, Malfoy? Are you okay? I've heard about all the bad things Draco Malfoy has done. Has he abused you? I don't want you getting hurt, Maddie." Oliver sighed, knowing Maddie would think he was a creep who wanted to get into everyone's business.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:15 pm

Maddie blushed, cute? Yes! She laughed, "Yeah, I can be weird sometimes." As soon as he mention her father her eyes sped downward. Nobody is susposed to know about that. I-If father finds out he will kill me! Her hands twisted and untwisted again and again. "Um, uh. No! Of course not fa- my daddy loves me! I-I never got hurt." She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:49 pm

"Ummm.. you're stuttering. It's cute, but, are you sure? You can tell me the truth." Oliver said as he moved a strand of blonde hair of her face. "Don't look down, it's alright." He wondered what it was like to be in a pure-blood family that believed in blood traitors and all that.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Maddie sighed, and looked up. Oliver's words and touch felt somewhat comforting. "Yes, its true. He just had so much on him, with Astria and scorpius. Then he had too take me in, and I-it was just to much for him. He had to take his anger out on someone." Tears started to slip down her face. It went downhill, so fast. I thought maybe we had something, now he thinks I'm a freak. Maddie thought something she pondered on for years. She has always wondered what it would be like to live in a carefree, smiling, happy, family.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:09 pm

"Oh, Merlin. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Well, you know, if ya want, you could live with me, just have to ask my dad. And explain the circumstances." Oliver saw that she was crying, and pulled her into a hug. He planted a tiny kiss on her forehead and said, "Keep your mind off it. I'll be there for you if you need it." He wondered what it was like to be in a family where they called other families blood traitors. Especially now that his family was one of those blood traitors.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Maddies eyes lit up at the idea, but her eyes then flickered then dulled again. "Oh Merlin, oh mush I could. But sadly, someone would find out eventually. Sorry olli." She grimaced, wait, did I just call him olli? Merlin maddie, your so stupid. When he kisses her, she felt something, something good. The corners of Maddies lips tugged, and a smile was born. "Thanks. Thank you so much." Maddie wondered what it would be like to live with someone as nice as this.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:49 am

"If anyone finds out, it's not a bad thing. Your dad might be mad, but I can take care of him." Oliver chuckled a bit and said,"Maybe we should head off to the kitchens for an evening snack? It's my treat." Maddie was very adorable, she didn't deserve to be treated the way she was treated. Oliver was determined to teach her dad a lesson, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:32 pm

Maddie smiled and shook her head, her dad might be evil. But he sure was powerful, he would never be able to beat him. As soon as he changed the subject, the atmosphere warmed up and Maddie sat up. "Yes please"She smiled and jumped up. "Race you!" Maddie screamed, running down the many stairs and corridors.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Oliver watched as Maddie ran down the stairs. "No fair! You definitely had a head start. But it's okay, I'll catch up princess." Did he just call her princess? Right now, that didn't matter. He was too competitive right now. He raced down the stairs after Maddie and ran as fast as he could, tripping sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Maddie laughed, having just pure fun in a very long time. "Never!" She squealed as he past her. "Hey!" She exclaimed, putting all her energy into one last sprint, finally passing him. She slowed down as she reached the kitchens. Breathing heavily, "Wow, I haven't run like that in a really long time."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Oliver laughed, liking the time he spent with Maddie. When they reached the kitchens, he asked "What do you want to eat?" Food and Maddie had become his main priorities now, for some reason, it didn't matter if the prefects came and made him go back to his common room.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Maddie tapped her chin jokingly, "Hmm." She wondered, then her favorite food popped into her head. "Grilled cheese!" she exclaimed happily. Not caring if the heads caught her. She was almost positive one of the heads was Gryffindor so she would get into to much trouble anyways.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Oliver thought about what he was going to eat, also. He really liked cupcakes, but at the same time, he was craving a piece of pie. He made his decision carefully. "I want a vanilla cupcake.", he said as he walked into the kitchens. Oliver turned to a house elf and said, "I would like a grilled cheese sandwich, and a vanilla cupcake, please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)   There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Page 1 of 1