Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBeing Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_voting_barBeing Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBeing Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_voting_barBeing Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Carly gasped loudly. As soon as Oliver lost conscioussness something snapped in her. "Avada kadva!" She screamed and pointed her wand at the wolf. She watched it fall to the ground. She pushed it away and kneeled beside Oliver. She was shaking a bit. She kissed his cheek softly. "please be all right Oliver" She moved his head so it was on her lap and looked at him with sad eyes. She stroked his hair and just hoped he woke up.

Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Oliver had his head on Carly's lap, just lying there. He wasn't sure if he was going to die, or live, at this point. The Hufflepuff drifted into consciousness for a couple seconds, making him able to say, "Get...help." Oliver drifted back into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Carly nodded just a bit and she slowly shifted him so he wasnt on her lap anymore. She ran quickly to get help she came back with one of the teachers and pointed to Oliver. The teacher was more shocked then anything to see Carly being nice to someone because she had always been known as the bad and evil one since she got here. She didn't say anything as she took Oliver in her arms and the teacher walked away and Carly followed behind her holding Olivers hand the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:10 pm

Oliver layed in the teacher's arms as she carried him somewhere. He wasn't sure if he was going to die or not, but if he did, his brother had to be sorted into Hufflepuff and make sure that no one was sad about his death.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Carly just walked beside them her hand holding Olivers tightly. She was told to go back to her common room that Oliver would be fine but she shook her head and sent a death glare at the teacher. When the got to the hospital wing the nurse said she had to leave also she just shook her head and refused to leave at all. "Please be okay Oliver..."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Oliver could feel a power flow within him, now he knew we wasn't going to die. He was going to turn. His eyes switched between a gold color and his normal brown, and as he lied in the teacher's arms, he twitched slightly. Oliver could also feel some awkward hair growth, it wasn't the process of growing up. His father had told him stories about Remus Lupin, the werewolf in Hogwarts, and he was scared that he was going to end up like that, a monster, just to fade out in a battle. He coughed a bit and somehow had the chance to open his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Carly backed away a bit. She knew something was going down but didn't know what. She was scared. Now that was something. Carly. Scared. That was a new one. She frowned wondered whats going on. "Olli?" She asked softly when his eyes opened. But something then hit her. Gold. His eyes were gold. She wanted to scream loudly. She wanted to run away. The thing that scared carly the most was in front of her. A werewolf. She knew by the eyes. She kept backing away. She was also shaking her head not wanting to believe that Oliver was now a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:26 am

Oliver stared at Carly for the moment of time he could open his eyes. He knew that she was scared and he was going to say something to comfort her, but he fell into unconsciousness. The hidden powers of a werewolf flowed inside him and as he was turning, his claws started to protrude from his hands and his hair became a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Carly had no clue what to do. She could scream but she didnt know what would happen when someone else came buy. When he passed out and his hair grew longer she stayed back scared still. She knew he wouldnt hurt...or at least she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:42 am

Oliver's mind was twisted. Half of him was telling him to attack, yet the other half was telling him to stay still, since the girl in front of him was one of his best friends. But then he lost control. He jumped off the bed and stared at Carly, then whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Carly screamed when he jumped on her. She was about to shove him when he whimpered. She frowned. "Oliver..." I sit there scared and shaking still but not dareing to move scared he would hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:43 am

Oliver got off of Carly, and sat on one of the hospital beds, clawing at the bedding. Being in this wolf form was somewhat cool, but at the same time it hurt badly. People were going to run away from him if he didn't find any Wolfsbane potions soon. He tried to tell Carly with paw motions that they needed to se Oliver's dad.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 am

Carly looked at him confused. She didn't know what he was trying to do or say. "Oliver i don't understand what your trying to do.." She said as if he was still himself. "Stupid Carly that's not Oliver. That's not Oliver" She kept repeating to herself. She didn't want to think that, that wolf was the nice and kind Oliver she met today.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Oliver found a picture of a potion in the Hospital Wing, took it, and placed it in front of Carly. Hopefully she would realize that Wolfsbane Potions control a werewolf somehow., he thought as he jumped back onto the bed and rolled around. Oliver looked at himself in the mirror, his black hair turning into black fur during the transformation.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:30 am

Carly looked at the photo. She was confused for a bit before realizing what he ment. "OHHHH I understand" She laughed at him a bit. "You look like a big puppy like that" She smiled a bit before standing. "I'll go find your father to help me... I'll be back.." She slowly made her way out of the hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Oliver waited on the bed patiently for Carly to return with his father. He looked at his wolf body, curiously, knowing that this would be his final form, and there was no cure for this. He frowned, but realizing that Carly would be there to keep his company, he chased his tail, and stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Carly came back with Olivers dad hiding behind him a bit. He was scared a bit still of Oliver but he knew he would hurt her. So she took a deep breath and walked over to the bed sitting down. She didnt know what to say to his father so she just looked at the ground upset because she felt like it was her fault that Oliver got turned.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Oliver watched as his dad walked in the Hospital Wing. Neville took one look at him, and asked the nurse for a Wolfsbane Potion. He was going to be there for his son, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Carly sat on the bed watching. She sighed and bit her lip just sorta watching. She felt as if she was ment to do something but she had no clue what she had to do. She then hugged Oliver quickly and whispered im sorry. She pulled away and looked down. She felt bad she knew this was her fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)   Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3