Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_vote_lcapA sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_voting_barA sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_vote_lcapA sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_voting_barA sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

A sweet surprise (Oliver)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

A sweet surprise (Oliver)  Empty
    PostSubject: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Tristan walked into the Three Broomsticks with only one thing in mind. A Pumpkin juice mixed with a bit of Butter beer. She found that the butter beer gave it a sweet taste and the pumpkin juice a bit of a punch. She sat at the bar and laughed as the barmaid tried to flirt with the young boy. He was rather attractive, she had to admit. And he looked vaguely familiar.

She smiled softly and rolled her eyes as the barmaid walked away. “Pathetic.” She mumbled to herself. She smirked at the girl when she brought her her drink. “Thanks.” She smiled fakely and sipped her drink.

She got a good look at the boy and realized he was a student at Hogwarts. The fact that the barmaid was flirting with him disgusted Tristan to know end. She thought about saying something, but decided against it. She just sat there and sipped her drink in silence.
    Back to top Go down
    Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Oliver only had permission to come to the Three Broomsticks because of his father. And now, he knew he had made a big mistake. Was this girl trying to flirt with him? He was only 11. What was he supposed to do? He said to the barmaid, "If you flirt with me one more time, I will take the bar stool I am sitting on and throw it at you. So, yeah, small butterbeer please." He watched as the barmaid came back with his drink. "Thank you." He looked over and saw a girl, who was possibly in his year. She was average size, with brown hair. Nothing that special about her. He kept silent and drank his butterbeer.

Last edited by Oliver Longbottom on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Tristan looked over at the boy again and smiled shyly. How she was sorted into Gryffindor she would never know. But she decided to pull up some of that bravery she supposedly had and talk to him, "H-Hi. Im Tristan. Tris. She was rather pathetic, wasnt she?" She said as she nodded toward the barmaid.
    Back to top Go down
    Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Oliver heard the girl's voice. Looking over to her, he smiled. Olli was usually the shy boy, making him a lot like his father. The girl was brave to talk to him, very brave. "Hello. I'm Oliver. And yes, that was pathetic. Flirting with an 11 year old. She should go flirt with someone her own age."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:07 pm

"She looked to be like 30. THe fact that she was trying to get with you makes me want to throw up, actually." She scrunched her eyesbrows and wrinkled her nose in disgust for the tastelss slag of a barmaid. "I recognize ou from around school. Youre a... HUfflepuff? Right? I remember you from the sorting ceremony."
    Back to top Go down
    Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:18 pm

"30? That's disgusting. I'm only 11." He gagged a bit. Olli picked up his glass of butterbeer and took a sip from it. "Yep. I'm a Hufflepuff. I believe you're a Gryffindor.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:23 pm

"That I am. Im 11 too." She smiled at the boy and decided he was definitely cute. Tristan may be having her first crush now. She was scared. Boys were supposed to be gross. But this one wasnt. not to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:00 pm

"Nice." Oliver ordered another butterbeer, taking a sip from it. He realized that the girl kept staring at him for long periods of time. Maybe she had a crush on him?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Tristan shook her head and finished her drink. SHe had been staring too long. It looked wierd. "So Oliver, what brings you here?" Tristan herself had snuck out to see Hogsmeade in person.
    Back to top Go down
    Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:19 pm

"One of the professors gave me permission to be here." Oliver finished his drink, but wanted to hang around the bar a bit. He looked way older than he was right now.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Tristan smiled, "I sort of have permission, but not exactly." Tristan had permission to come and go when it wa her time of the month, being a wolf. But that was not now. She just wanted to be a little rebellious and explore. "So, Oliver. How do you like Hogwarts?"
    Back to top Go down
    Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:59 am

Oliver scratched the back of his neck as he said, "Not exactly? What does that mean?" The little first year wondered how she snuck out of Hogwarts to get here. He only had permission from his dad because his family lived in Hogsmeade and he wanted to keep in touch with them.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:28 am

Tristan sighed, "Its had to explain." She looked over at him and her eyes flashed a bright gold. "Now do you understand?" The eyes were the tell all sign of what she was. A were wolf
    Back to top Go down
    Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Oliver was screaming inside when he saw Tris was a werewolf. But outside, he was smiling. "Yeah. I understand. Just don't let that change who you are."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:06 pm

"It never has. Never will." She shrugged and got up, "Ill see you around I guess. Better get back before someone notices Im gone." She waved and left the pub, wondering if he would follow her.
    Back to top Go down
    Oliver Longbottom

Oliver Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:02 pm

"Guess I'll see you around?" Oliver said as he watched Tris walk out of the bar. Did she like him or something? If she did, he didn't like her back.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sweet surprise (Oliver)    A sweet surprise (Oliver)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sweet surprise (Oliver)
    Page 1 of 1