Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_vote_lcapJust saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_voting_barJust saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_vote_lcapJust saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_voting_barJust saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) Empty
PostSubject: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Carly had been up in the owlry saying hi to the owls as strange as that sounds. The little first year turned quickly when she hear a voice. "Whos there" She said with a hard tone. She was not mean to her friends but people she did not know she was just plain rude at times to them. She crossed her arms waiting for the person to show themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Tristan walked into the owlry, her brilliant gold eyes shining as she looked over the beautiful creatures. She walked over to a pepper gray owl and held out her arm for it to perch on her shoulder, "Hello Maleficent." She heard another voice ask who was there, "Hello. My name is Tristan. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Carly heard a girl say her name. She sighed a bit and shook her head. She didn't want to say her name unless the girl knew who she was but she slowly did. "Carly..." She hoped there was another Carly in the school or something. She looked at her owl smiling at her but not saying anything to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:09 pm

"Nice to meet you Carly. What brings you up here?" SHe asked curiously as she found a clean space to sit on and looked up at the girl. Her eyes shining with interest and curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Carly shurghed. "just saying hi to the owls really" She leaned against the wall looking around a bit not saying much. She did not meet the girls eyes scared the girl would know who she was and freak out of something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:11 pm

"Are you ok?" She wondered why Carly would not look her in the eyes. SHe was probably in the gold phase, and the girl noticed and knew she wasnt normal. "The eyes... theyre notmal for me. Sorry if it freaks you out. Im used to people being afraid..."
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:14 pm

Carly looked up and met her eyes. When she saw the gold she saw it as a cool thing. "Thats really cool...Im not afraid.." She was a bit shocked the girl didn't know who she was but she didn't care at all. She sat down on the ground smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:16 pm

"Yeah, wolf genes. I cant help it. Wish I could sometimes." She shook her head rather annoyed with the way she was. "I was born with it. Being the Lycanthe Princess and all." Tristan knew who the girl was. She knew her last name. But she obviously was happy with thinking that she didnt. So she decided to pretend.
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Carly nodded. She did not saying anything this time but just listened. She pulled her knees to her chest thinking about many things at the moment. She sighed a bit when her owl went to her shoulder and sat there not moving at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 pm

"I know who you are. Dont worry. I dont really care. From one royal heir to another, its not that big of a deal." Tristan winked at Carly as Maleficent nibbled on her shirt, "Mal, you have treats to chew on. Leave my shirt alone."
Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Carly smiled and nodded. She laughed at her owl. She leaned back a bit not knowing what to do or say or anything really. She watched as her owl just sorta sat there not doing much at all. She was tiny very tiny. She always thought her owl was sick but she never knew she was scared for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:29 pm

"She is adorable." Tris nodded at the tiny bird. "Shes so tiny. Its cute." She smiled comfortingly at the girl and watched as Maleficent flew off to her perch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)   Just saying hello to the owls (Tris) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello to the owls (Tris)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: A new age :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: The Owlry-
Jump to: