Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_vote_lcapOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_voting_barOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_vote_lcapOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_voting_barOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage

Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) Empty
    PostSubject: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Tessa walked into the Quad and instantly collapsed on the bench. She had just finished a 5 mile jog around the castle and was totally tired. She curled up into a ball and felt her body get warmed by the burning sun. She yawned and felt herself falling asleep. She sat up and stretched her body out. She watched as the other students walked by and smiled at them.

Last edited by Tessa Di Angelo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Chase had been walking around when he saw a very pretty girl running. When she collapsed he walked to the bench and sat beside her. "Hello pretty lady" He said smirking a bit. He watched as she sat. She was so pretty in his eyes and no one could tell him different.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:26 pm

Tessa looked up at the sound of a voice. She raised an eyebrow as he called her pretty. "Pretty? Yeah right." She said rather out of breath. She finally caught up to herself and got a good look at the guy. Damn, he was cute. "Im Tessa."
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Chase smirked. "Very pretty" He was happy to have met her. He smirked when she said her name. It was a pretty name for a pretty girl. "Names Chase" He leaned back a bit against the bench. He watched her smiling a bit.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:31 pm

"Nice to meet you Chase." Tessa blushed lightly, but was not sure if it was noticable because of how hard she had been running. "Slytherin, right?" She didnt know for sure, "You have that cocky Slytherin vibe to you."
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Chase smirked when she blushed. He put his arm around her shoulders not caring he had only just met her. "Oh im a slytherin all right. Maybe ill just slytherin with you tonight" It was stupid and silly to say that but he liked saying it all the time.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Tessa stiffened as he put his arm around her, but eventually leaned into his body. She liked how they fit together. She smiled and giggled softly and nuzzled up to him. "Really? Wow that was cheesy. Adorable, but cheesy." She kissed his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Chase smirked. They fit together perfectly. He pulled her closer. "Why thank you Tess...god your so cute when you giggle" He smiled when she kissed his cheek. He kissed the top of her head. He loved the way her head fit on her shoulder. She was his now. He would make sure of it.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:39 pm

"Im cute? Ive never been told that before." She smiled and nuzzled her head closer to his neck and sighed happily. He would be hers. She would make damn sure of that. She saw a few girls eyeing him and growled at them and glared. They continued to stare and giggle and wave at him.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Chase held her tightly. When she growled he found it cute. "Dont worry baby im all yours" He then heard a growl from deep inside. He realized what was going on. 'She is...theres no way...my mate...' He smirked a bit. He would tell her later for now he was hers and she was his.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:13 pm

"Mine?" She asked questioningly with a raised eyebrow. She smiled happily and nodded, "Mine." She turned to the girls who were still watching him, "You here that? Hes mine. Back off!"
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Chase chuckled and pulled her into his lap. "And you my dear are mine." It was true he could not live with out his mate and Tessa what his mate. He kissed her forehead. He growled loudly seeing two men staring at her. He wanted to shift and rip out there throats. No one looked at his mate but him. He gripped her waist tightly and pulled her closer wanting her as close he could get her.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:22 pm

Tessa sighed as she was pulled closer to him. She didnt know him, but she did. She wanted to be with him at all times. She smiled as he kissed her forehead. She felt a growl come from him and giggled. "Youre so cute." She pecked his lips without thinking then realized what she did.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Chase smiled and held her. When she called him cute he smirked a bit. Normally he would say he wasn't cute but he didn't care. He smiled when she pecked his lips. He leaned down and kissed her not caring about anything but her at the moment. He pulled away after a while and smiled. "Mine." He whispered.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Tessa was shocked when he leaned down ad kissed her. She smiled and kissed him back, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She moaned softly and climbed into his lap and ran her fingers through his hair. "I like you, Chase."
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Chase groaned when she kissed him back. It was hard not to take her right there and then. He did his best though. He slowly pushed his hands under her shirt. When she said she liked him he smiled very widely. "I like you to" He kissed her cheek. God she was so hot. His heart was beating quickly loving the way they fit together.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Tessa stiffened when he put his hands under her shirt, "Wait. I think were moving too fast. Lets just... slow down. Please?" She waited for him to push her off of him and walk away. Why did she have to be so preservative? Why couldnt she just have fun!?
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Chase pulled away. He felt bad. When he saw that she looked worried he grew upset. "Dont worry I wont do anything if you do not want me to" He kissed her forehead and took her hand in his own. He needed to tell her. "Tess...I.." He was scared. Him. Chase Jake Daniels was scared. That was new. He was scared she would be afraid of him think he was some sort of monster. He took a deep breath. "I need to tell you something" His grip on her tightened a bit.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Tessa relaxed when he said he would not push her. "Than k you. I-" She got worried again when he said he wanted to tell her something. "Um, ok. What is it, baby?" She sqouze his hand and smiled comfortingly up at him.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Chase took a deep breath and set her on spot beside him. "Please don't be scared" He was going to shift it was easier that way. He stepped on the ground and slowly he shifted his brown haired wolf with bright blue eyes stared at her. It stayed far away though scared that she would be afraid of him like this.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Tessa gasped as he turned into a wolf right before her eyes. She blinked a few times in shock before slowly getting down on her knees in front of him. "Im not afraid." She reached out a hand to pet him and smiled. "I- I think I love you. Is that a wolf thing?"
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Chase gave a wolfley smile. He laid down setting his head in her lap. He nodded slowly when she asked if it was a wolf thing. 'she is not afraid!' He screamed in his head over and over. He forgotten that a wolfs mate could hear you. He laid there calmly.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:45 pm

"Of course Im not afraid. I know you wont hurt me. Wait, how did I hear you?" She asked freaking out slightly. this is so wierd, she thought, but cool. She nodded and stood up, "Go human, Chase. I wanna kiss my sexy werewolf boyfriend."
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Chase smirked in his head and shifted back. Most people thought that werewolfs shifted back naked but nope. He slowly stood up and pulled her into him. "Sexy werewolf boyfriend eh?" He chuckled. "My beautiful mate my pretty girlfriend. My Tess" He held her tightly smiling widely.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:49 pm

"My Chase. I would chase you to the end of the world." She kissed him and smiled as all the other girls hissed and booed them. She turned to them and growled. "Back. Off. before. I. Rip. Your. HEADS. OFF!" She screamed at them
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)
    Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next