Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_voting_barOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_voting_barOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Chase smirked and held her. "Don't worry babe. Just forget about them" He kissed the top of her head before picking her up and walking away from them all. He chuckled as he walked away from the crowed of girls who were now crying because he was leaving. He would not have any eyes for anyone other then Tessa. His Tessa.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Tessa wrapped her legs around him and kissed him as he carried her, "Where are we going?" She asked curiously as she flipped the girls off behind his head and stuck her tongue out at them. She smile down at him innocently and batted her eyeslashes.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Chase chuckled. "Some place were no stupid girls or guys can watch us" He whispered. When she flipped him off he laughed and shook his head. After a while there was a place were you could see the beauty of the lake and the castle but no one could see you. He found his spot and set her down sitting beside her. "This will forever be our spot" He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her cheek. "God the day I can make you fully mine" He whispered quietly.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:00 am

"Wow" Tessa was shocked at the beautiful scenery. "You will be able to. Some day. just not today. We just met. I barely even know you... Lets play a game. the Question game. You start." She smiled and snuggled up to him.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:01 am

Chase smiled at her reaction. He nodded slowly. "uhhh I dont know...favorite animal?" He was never good at this game. He slowly warped his arms around Tessa just holding her never wanting her to move out of his grasp again.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:04 am

"Wolf." She smiled and winked at him. She nuzzled back against him, loving the feeling of his arms around her, "Favorite color?" She asked as she closed her eyes
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:05 am

Chase smiled and kissed her cheek. "Green" He laid back pulling her down beside him. She was amazing in so many ways. He rubbed her back softly never wanting to let go.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:06 am

Tessa giggled as they lied on the ground. "This game is lame. but I wanna know you. I need to know you if this is going to work." She kissed him and smiled.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:07 am

Chase understood and laughed. "I know. I just love you to much. Because you were made for me" He smiled. "Best memory I guess" He kissed her back softly before pulling again.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:08 am

"I love you too." She smiled and kissed him again, "I guess... when I first got my powers. Or when I first met you. Which was like 20 minutes ago." She giggled and kissed him again, "Blonde or brunette?"

Remember posts must be at least 45 words long
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:10 am

"Powers what powers?" He was a bit confused but shook his head. "Brunette. Like my Tess" He smiled and took both her hands in his holding them tightly. "Favorite book"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:26 am

"My magic. My powers. What makes me special. Being a part of something special makes you special, right?" She giggled and thought, "Hm... favorite book... Romeo and Juliet. 2 star crossed lovers. Like us. A slytherin and Gryffindor A werewolf and a human."
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:30 am

Chase felt stupid. No shit she would mean her magic. "oh ya..." He smiled when she said romeo and juliet. He nodded. "Like us..." He chuckled and kissed her softly. "Your so cute" He looked at her still rubbing her back softly.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:33 am

Tessa moaned softly as he rubbed her neck. It felt so good. If he were to scratch the back of her head, she would melt. She smiled and closed her eyes. "Favorite person?" She knew his answer, but wanted to her him say it anyway. She liked the fact they were in love.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:34 am

Chase smirked at her moan. He played with her hair and as if feeling her wants he scratched the back of her head. "You it will always be you" He felt her move against him he smirked. He loved making her feel good.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:36 am

Tessa moaned louder when he began scratching the back of her head. In just the right spot. Right behind her right ear. "Its like you can hear my thought." She decided to test it out, A little to the left, she thought. "You are my favorite person too. Well, wolf person." She giggled and kissed him.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:38 am

Chase smirked more. God her moan was sexy. He could hear her thoughts it was a werewolf thing for mates but she didn't know that. He moved his hand a bit to the left like she wanted. "I would hope so cause your stuck with me now" He smiled and kissed her back.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:40 am

Tessa moaned a bit louder and squirmed in pleasure, accidentally grinding up on Chase. She didnt even notice, his fingers felt so good. "I wouldnt have it any other way, love." She squirmed a bit more rubbing up on him.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:41 am

Chase moaned loudly when she grinded into him. It felt good. "Tess...dont.." He would just fuck her senseless if she kept doing that to him. He moaned again. He was trying to get away but he couldn't it felt so good.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:43 am

Tessa blinked innocently and confused, "What are you talking about?" Then it hit her. Her squirming... "OH! Im sorry, Chase." She smirked evily and grinded again, this time on purpose so it was more effective on him. "Im so sorry baby" She did it again.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:44 am

Chase growled. His eyes turned dark. He flipped them over. "Tess" He wanted to rip her clothes off and just fuck her. He gained some self control and pulled away backing up from her. "Tess you cant do that"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:45 am

Tessa squealed as she was pinned to the floor. Her eyes shone with both fear and want for him. "Why not? I cant play with you?" Did he not want her? She wondered scared. If he didnt want her.. she would die.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:47 am

Chase sighed. "Tess if you keep doing things like that ill do things you may hate me for. I love you and I will not do something you do not want" He saw the worry in her eyes. "I want you I want you so much but I am scared you wont"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:49 am

"I was grinding on you, Chase. Therefore, I want you. I dont want to go all the way. But we can play around, cant we?" She asked nervously She had never been with someone like this before. She had never even kissed a boy before Chase. It was all new to her. But it felt right. it felt right with Chase.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 am

Chase smiled and pulled her to him setting her back in his lap. "Tess I want to I really do but im scared that I wont be able to stop." He kissed her forehead softly. He wanted her he really did. But he was so scared he would hurt her.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)
    Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next