Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_voting_barOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_voting_barOut for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage

Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Tessa nodded and smiled and began kissing down Chase's chest. "Mine." She had to prove to other girls he was taken. This was the only way. She bit her lip as she lied before him in her bra and shorts.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Chase looked at her. She was all his. Thats all that mattered at this very moment. "Tessa are you sure" He was slowly about to un do her bra. But he needed to make sure she was okay with this. He kissed her stomach softly while smiling.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Tessa slowly nodded and sat up so he could unhook her bra. SHe moaned as he kissed her stomach and arched her back slightly. "Chase..." She moaned and gripped the sheets.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Chase smiled and squeezed her boob. He kissed the other one and took her nipple in his mouth. He loved how she moaned his name. He then switched playing with the left breast while sucking on the right.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Tessa moaned as soon as his mouth was on her. "CHASE!" She screamed in pleasure. She needed more. More more more! She thought. She began to unbutton his jeans and pulled them off.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Chase smirked and slipped out of his jeans. He moved down kissing above her shorts before pushing them down. "God Tess." He hovered above her for a second. "Are you sure you want to go though with this Tess? I dont want to do something you will regret"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:15 pm

"Chase, shut up before I change my mind." She kissed him and kicked her shorts off the rest of the way. Now only in her underwear. She blushed and went to cover herself up.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:16 pm

He growled softly when she tried to cover herself. "Dont hide from me" He kissed her thigh and tugged on her underwear before slowly pulling them off of her. He smiled he was so hard at the moment that it hurt.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Tessa nodded but still tried to cover herself when he pulled off her underwear. She reached out and pulled off his boxers, feeling how hard he was she gasped. "Chase..." She whimpered
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Chase moaned softly he slowly moved his hand down and played with her clit a bit. "Tessa..oh..Tessa" He kissed her still playing with her clit. She was so wet. He moaned softly against her lips.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Tessa moaned and bucked her hips lightly at his touch, "Fuck... Chase..." She moaned and kissed him hard reaching down between them to stroke him.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Chase moaned loudly. He slowly inserted one finger in her smiling at how tight she was. "Tess...more.." He bucked his own hips trying to get friction he needed. He wanted to fuck her till morning claim her as his forever so no one could touch her with out knowing she was his.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Tessa moaned loudly when he inserted his finger. The slytherins outside started yelling for them to shut up. But she ignored them. She rubbed him faster and leaned down to lick the tip
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:25 pm

He chuckled and moved to grab his wand making a silencing spell. He moaned. "Oh Tess" He was trying his best to not just fuck her mouth. He pulled her up and pulled his finger away. He started to tease her by rubbing himself against her clit. "Oh Tessa. So wet." He just wanted to fuck her. But he knew it hurt the first time for girls. "You ready baby?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Tessa whimpered as he rubbed himself against her, "Chase..." Her fear showed through her eyes. "Can we... Im sorry... I just..." She hated herself.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Chase stopped moving. "Tess I wont do anything you dont want me to do. You know this. Do you want me to stop?" He looked at her. Love and compassion were showing in his eyes. He wanted to fuck her but he would not do anything if she didn't want him to.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Tessa wanted to make him happy. She would do this. For him. "I want to." She lied through her teeth. Hopefully he wouldnt be able to tell. But he probably could. She straddled him and shook with fear.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Chase saw the fear he shook his head. "Tess I am not doing anything if you are scared. I will wait." He rubbed her back and held her. He was not going to do anything with her being so scared. "I love you so much. I will never ever do anything to you if your afraid."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:33 pm

"Im not afraid." She grinded down on him rubbing him against her. She kissed him and pinned him down on the bed. "Chase." She looked into his eyes and felt him at her entrence. She scooted back a bit pushing his tip inside her and whimpered
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Chase moaned loudly. She felt good so good and so wet. "Tessa" He moaned loudly when he pushed himself in her. He slowly pushed in more being super careful with her.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Tessa whimpered and screamed as he pushed himself in deeper. Tears sprung to her eyes as the pain increased. She bit her lip and tried to ignore it. She was doing this for him. For chase, she thought forgetting he could hear her.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Chase growled when he saw tears. He stopped moving when he heard what she thought she shook his head. "Tessa not for me. I'll stop if you want me to Tess. I don't care about myself I care more about you" he would not move scared he would hurt more.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Tessa nodded and climbed off of him. "Im so sorry, Chase. I want to do this for you... Im sorry." She turned around her back to him so he wouldnt see her cry.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Chase frowned and held her from behind. "Tess it's okay. Someday." he sighed. Someday he would make her his. Fully. He thought. He kissed her cheek and laid down cuddling her a bit and rubbing her back.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Tessa relaxed when she was in his arms. "Im not done yet." She smirked and hid under the covers where he couldnt see her. She slid down his body and licked his tip teasingly
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)   Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a run (Chase) (MATURE)
    Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next