Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Im taking you out. (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

Im taking you out. (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Chase woke up the next morning to see Tess in his bed. At first he forgot why she was here then he remembered he smiled widely. He laid there and tried not to wake her up. He leaned down and kissed her forehead as he tried to get out of his bed trying his bed not to wake her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Tessa groaned in her sleep as she felt the bed shift, "Chase?" She asked as she opened her eyes. She smiled and kissed him softly before lying back down, "Morning wolf boy." She said teasingly and giggled
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Chase chuckled. "Good moring" He got up and started getting dressed. "Wolf boy really?" He raised a eye brow. He laughed a bit and sat beside her kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:10 pm

"Yes really. It was either that or Rover." She giggled and put on one of his t shirts before going out to the common room. There she was greeted by a bunch of angry girls. "Um, hello?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Chase gasped and grabbed her pulling her into his chest. He growled at all the guys for were staring and the girls who were getting mad. "Stop staring" He growled. He watched as one of the guys came up and started flirting with Tessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Tessa bit her lip nervously and looked over at Chase. Help, she thought. She didnt want to be rude to the boy who was flirting. He was cute. Maybe she could have some fun, get Chase jealous. She giggled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Chase growled loudly making everyone look at him. "SHES MINE GET YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND!" He was shaking with angry. He picked Tessa up and carried her back to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Tessa screamed softly as Chase yelled at everyone. She got scared. She took a step back but he grabbed her and took her back to the room. She hid underneath the covers so he wouldnt yell at her again.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:17 pm

Chase sighed. "Tess im sorry. I didn't mean to yell I just got angry" He sat down and took her hand holding it tightly. "I just don't want anyone thinking they can have you. Your mine. Not theres"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:18 pm

"I know Im yours." She said from under the blankets. She cuddled into the bed and closed her eyes. "No more yelling. At the possessiveness, I lvoe you, but it has to stop"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:20 pm

chase sighed and laid down pulling her into him. "Im sorry. Come on. Ill take you out." He smiled and made her sit up. "Anywhere you want. Just go get dressed. Please" He loved seeing her in his shirt but no one else but him should be able to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Tessa nodded and put her clothes on from yesterday, "Lets go." She nervously walked back out and was almsot out the door when some guy smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Chase growled loudly. He almost ripped the guys throat out. He gripped Tessas hand tightly. He was so ready to kill someone. "Lets.Go" He was just about ready to murder. His eyes were dark as he kept walking watching all the guys whistle and such. It was just making him more and more angry. Im about to kill someone. He thought forgetting that she could hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:25 pm

"Dont you dare." She said as she heard his thought. "Just relax. Calm down, ok?" She kissed him an pulled him into an empty hallway. "Breathe, baby." She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Im right here."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Chase started to calm down. He breathed and hugged her. "im sorry." He sighed and kissed her forehead. He kept walking and soon they were out of the school. He picked her up and just carried her. "So were do you want to go baby"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Tessa smiled and wrapped herself around him, "Um. I dont know. Surprise me." She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Soon she was asleep as he walked them to their destination
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Chase chuckled softly when she fell asleep. He started walking. He didn't know were he was going really he just wanted to go someplace were no one could bother them. He sat down after a very long time in a place that looked like a tiny park in hogsmade. He shook her softly. "Baby? Wake up love"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Tessa groggily woke up and rubbed ehr eyes, "Where are we?" She looked around and smiled, "My park. I know this place. I used to come here as a kid." She smiled and ran for the slide then the swing set. "THIS IS AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Chase chuckled as he watched her act like a little kid. He decided to have some fun. He shifted and walked to her sitting there like a guard dog. You have fun. Ill just watch. He thought and sat down watching her with a wolfy grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Tessa looked at him and pouted. "But... baby..." Some muggle teenagers come over to her and start flirting. She decides to play a bit and flirts back slightly. Hoping to get Chase jealous. She secretly liked him jealous. It was sexy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Chase growled and ran at them like a dog pinning them done. He howled. He then got off and went back to beside Tessa growling a bit. He didn't think anything he just sat by her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:37 pm

She smiled and pet her boyfriends head. "Whose my good boy?" She scratched behind his ear and kissed his nose softly. She climbed the slide and slid down landing right in front of him and giggled
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Chase smiled and leaned into her touch. He followed her around like a little puppy. Mine. All mine. He smiled in his head and walked around her feet and then laid down making a little bed on the feet. He rested his head on her feet smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Tessa smiled and tried to pick him up, "Youre a heavy boy." She smiled and rubbed his belly lovingly. "I love you." She thought, Go human. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to ksis him so bad
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Chase smiled and slowly shifted once he made sure it was clear. He pulled her down ontop of him smiling at her. "God I love you." He kissed her softly rubbing her back. It was nice to be able to hold her but he also loved being in his wolf form it make protecting her easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im taking you out. (Tessa)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next