Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Im taking you out. (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Chase growled at the girls and went back to Tessa laying beside her. He curled into her. He looked at the girls who tried to pet him. 'Dont get mad. Just stay calm they will go away' He thought. He licked her as if kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Tessa licked him back but growled when one of the girls mentioned taking CHase. She growled and launched herself at the girl growling. SHe barked and snapped at the girl
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Chase got to her first and pinned her down. He looked at the two girls then set a paw on Tessa's stomach. 'Go alown with it' He looked at them and pawed Tessas stomach one of the girls giggled. "Ohh I know that girl one if pregnant or something!" He rolled his eyes. 'No shit. Just go alown it will make them go away' He laid beside her protectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Tessa glared at Chase bt went along with his stupid scheme. She pretended to be a pregnant wolf and howled. She nuzzled Chase and hid behind him as if protecting her and her babies. She licked him and lied beside him
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Chase chuckled in his head. 'Sorry Tess' He watched as the two girls went away he turned and licked her once again. He set his head on her side. 'It was the only thing I could think of. But it worked' He nuzzled her a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Tessa groaned and ran to a private place and shifted back into her human form. She stormed back over to chase, "CHASE JAKE DANIELS! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" She glared at him her eyes dancing with anger, "PREGNANT! YOU MADE ME PRETEND TO BE PREGNANT!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Chase whimpered and shifted back. "Tess I said I was sorry it was all I could think of" He sighed and stood up. "Please stay quiet. I dont see what the big deal is." He looked down a bit feeling bad but also confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:31 pm

"Do you know how that makes me feel! Like if it were to actually happen it wouldnt be that big of a deal to you!" She went wolf and ran towards the forest. She needed to be alone. But she wanted him with her.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Chase shifted and ran after her he shifted back when he caught her. "I would care so much because it would mean I would have a family with you." He sighed and petted her. He would not let her go. "Im sorry. I wasn't thinking"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Tessa smiled under his touch and went human, "Im sorry for over reacting. Are mates supposed to fight all the time like this?" She was scared that they werent mates. That she would lose him. She couldnt lose him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Chase chuckled. "Its fine. Im just stupid" He pulled her onto his lap once he sat down. He kissed her softly. "Someday when you really are pregnant it will be the best day of my life" He smiled. He took her hand and kissed it softly. "dont worry I know were mates of the changing would have hurt a lot more. You most likely wou-would have di-died" His voice cracked thinking of her dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:38 pm

"Oh my god. baby. Dont cry." She hugged him close to her and kissed him softly. "Its ok> its ok." she rocked him in her arms, "Shhhhhh, its ok." She couldnt imagine her life without him anymore. She was made for him. "I am your mate. You are my mate."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Chase looked at her and sighed he held her tightly. He kissed her cheek. "I know. I just. I just cant lose you" His gripped on her tightened. He looked her in the eye and smiled softly kissing her. He needed to be close to her. He needed to hold her right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Tessa smiled and closed her eyes as he held her. She felt herself drift off to sleep and was happy. She loved falling asleep in his arms. Best feeling in the world. She never wanted to leave his arms. "Dont let me go." She whispered before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Chase smiled as she fell asleep. He slowly picked her up and walked to there spot making sure no one saw him. He set her down. He kissed her cheek softly. "Just relax baby you get so sleep" He held her and watched her stroking her hair down softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Tessa fell asleep and dreamed of ehr and Alex. Them finally claiming eachtoehr fully. Getting married. Having kids. Growing old together. She wondered if he could see her dreams like he could see her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Chase smiled. If he wanted he could see her dreams so he did. He watched her smiling widely. He then went out and kissed her forehead. He shifted and sat there guarding her while she slept. He would not let anything harm her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Tessa woke up and saw Chase in wolf form. Guaring her as if his life depended on it. She rubbed his head, "Whose a good boy? You guarding me? Huh cutie?" She kissed the top of his head and laughed nuzzling up to him. His fur was soft and warm.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Chase looked at her and laid down relaxing. He curled up into her. He pawed her back making her rest her head on his back. He smiled a bit as he kept guarding her but also just relaxing with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Tessa whimpered but soon lied down to rest her head on Chase's back. She knew he was keeping guard of her. Which she didnt mind. She actually liked it. But she was tired and just wanted to go home. She thoght, baby? Can I sleep in the pit tonight?
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:44 am

Chase laid there he was upset she whimpered but just ignored it. When she asked if she could sleep in the pit he was happy. Baby you dont have to ask. Your welcome anytime. He moved her slowly and shifted back. He smiled at her. "You never need to ask" He smiled at her just watching her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:50 pm

"Ok, love." Tessa smiled and kissed him softly. "I love you." She hugged him and held on to him, not wanting to let go. not wanting to ever lose him. "You are my life."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Chase smiled at her and hugged her back holding her tightly. "I love you to" He smiled and rubbed her back a bit and pulled her into his lap. He kissed her forehead. "Your my life to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 pm

"I want you." She growled as her eyes turned a few shades darker. She kissed him hard and ran her fingers through his hair. She wrapped a leg around his hip and growled aganst his lips.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Chase gasped a bit but could not help but let a moan out. He wanted to push away he wanted to make sure she wanted this but his body wouldn't let him. He pulled her closer and kissed back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im taking you out. (Tessa)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next