Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Im taking you out. (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Tessa felt the light hit her eyes as she slowly opened them. She looked up at Chase and smiled weakly, "I want you too. Im a big girl. I can handle myself Chase."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Chade smiled as she opened her eyes and spoke. He kissed her forehead and nodded. "I know baby but you may not be careing for just yourself anymore." He picked her ip and sat her down on his lap and rubbe her back just happy that she wad okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Tessa nodded, "Youre right. Im sorry. I just want you so bad." She kissed him softly and teasingly before pulling away. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Chase smiled and kissed her back before smiling eidely ar her and kissong her forehead. "I love yoy to princess" He smiled at her and laided back pulli her down with him. He felt better now that she was right here with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:05 pm

"Chase, I wanna go home." She whispered as she lied beside him. She loved being in his arms, But she also loved rubbing it in the slytherins sluts faces that he was hers.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Chase smiled and nodded at her he picked her up and started to walk bak to the castel with her in his arms. He kissed her cheek he then looked at herand smiled. "I love you so much i will show ever one some how."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Tessa smiled and nuzzled her face into his neck. The girls in the common room all glared at them and one even threw something at the back of Tessas head. It was the girl from earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Chase watched them all but as soon as one of them threw something at Tessa he snaped. He growled loudly an almost shifted right there. He glared at the girl with hatred in his eyes. He looksd at Tessa. "Are yoy okay Tess?" He turned his glare back to the girl he was mad and it was taking everything not to shift and rip that girls throat out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:58 pm

"Im fine. Chase, baby, I'm fine." She said softly and soothingly to try and relax him. The girl did not bother her. SHe had Chase. And that was all that mattered. "Lets go to bed, baby." She tugged on his hand and led him to his bed room.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Chase calmed down a bit and followed her. It was easy for him to get mad in anything but he would get even more mad when it came to Tessa. As soon as they got to his room he opened the door and walked in he pulled Tessa into his arms and hid his face into her shoulder trying to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Tessa sighed as Chase pulled her into his arms. "You need to control that. I get that you have a temper. But you have to control it. Ok?" She said as she rubbed his back in small soothing circles. She kissed his head and held him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Chase nodded and jut held her. He kissed her shoulder softly. "Im sorry baby i really an first i mat have gotten you pregnant now i always seem to get mad im so sorry Tess" He sighed and sat down on his bed and held her in his lap rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:08 pm

"It is ok, Love. We will find out tomorrow id I am pregnant or not, ok?" She didnt know what to say to calm him down. So she just held him and kissed him all over his face. "I love you. No matter what."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Chase sighed and laid down and rubbed her stomach he smiled a bit imagined her havin his child. He looked at her and kissed her softly before pulling away and just looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Tessa could hear Chases thoughts about her having a baby. "Do you want me to be pregnant?" She was curious as to how he felt about the possible situation they were in.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Chase nodded just a bit. He wanted to have a family but he was scared of how they would take care of the baby if he was. He sighed. "I do im just scared that if you are t will ruin your life. Your still in shool Tess"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:04 pm

'I dont care, Chase. I will love this baby with all my heart. You know why?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She crossed her arms and ocked her head to the side. "Because it is our baby. It is part you an part me."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Chase smiled at her and nodded. "Okay...well I guess we will find out tomorrow." He kissed her forehead. "Get some rest you have had a very busy day" He rubbed her side and pulled the covers over them and just watched her hoping to god that nothing would ever harm her again. Even if it meant he got killed protecting her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Tessa heard his thoughts but was too tired to say anythin about it. Before she knew it, she was snoring and thinking about baby names. She had so many great ideas running around her head. For a girl there was Melissa, Vanessa, Sarah, Kristen, and Dylan. For a boy there was Luke, Joey, Tommy, Jordan, Jake and Ian.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Chase laid awake not able to fall asleep he listened to her name and smiled. He was in love with them all. He laid there watching over Tessa just to make sure she stayed asleep and was protected the whole time his hand rested on her stomach protectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Tessa woke up the next morning and smiled over at Chase, "Hey baby." She kissed him and stretched yawning softly. She rubbed her eyes and smiled lazily at her mate.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Chase smiled at her. "Morning princess" He kissed her back quickkly and pulled her closer to him not wanting to get up at all this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:32 am

"I know you dont wanna get up, but we have to. We have a doctors appointment today. Dont you wanna find out if I have a little Chase in my tummy?" She giggled and rbbed her stomach as she got out of bed. "Time to get up. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:51 am

Chase smiled and slowly got up he changed and got dressed . He warped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. He kissed her cheek and then pulled away letting her do anything he had to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Tessa smiled before starting to get ready. She put on a simply t shirt and a pair of shorts before going to wrap her arms around her boyfriend. "I love you. You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im taking you out. (Tessa)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next