Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Im taking you out. (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:02 pm

"I want to. I want to so bad." She moaned and grinded against him. she bit his lip playfully and sucked it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Chase moaned and laided back. "Tess. Are. you sure" He was breathing hard. She was turning him on so badly. He moaned when she bit his lip. God she was sexy. He was trying his best not to rip her clothes of and fuck her senseless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:06 pm

"Im absolutely postive." She could hear him having a mental battle with himslef. Trying to decide if he should rip off her clothes and fuck him senseless. "Do it. I want it. I want you"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:08 pm

Chase looked at her and was biting his lip. He rubbed her sides. "Tess. You could get pregnant. Its not that I don't want a family its just. You need to have a normal life." He was killing himself inside for not giving in to his desires but he was scared for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:10 pm

"I want a family with you too. But I want this." She pinned him down and grinded harder against him. "Fuck me, Chase. Now." She looked into his eyes with full seriousness
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Chase growled when she pinned him down. He lost it. He spun the around and pinned her down ripping her clothes off all at once. His eyes were black with lust. He looked at her and growled again kissing her roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Tessa gasped at Chase's roughness with her. She both liked it and feared it. She goraned as her back hit the floor beneath her and her clothes were ripped off. She eyed him and her eyes turned a brilliant gold. Wolf mode while still human. SHe growled and ripped his clothes off as well.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Chase growled loudly when she ripped his clothes off. His eyes turned gold and he bit down on her neck. As if calming her as his but he had to shift for that. His hands roamed her body. 'So sexy' He leaned down and kissed her softly before going down and sucking on her nipple. He smirked on e he pulled away. She was sexy and all his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Tessa moaned as Chase bit her and sucked on her nipple. "Baby..." She wanted this. She really did. But something in her head was telling her to stop. She heard a rustle from behind them and went cold. She growled and magicked their clothes back on. "Hello Mother. Jason."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Chase smiled as she moaned he then frowened seeing someone head to them. He warped his arms protactvly around Tessa. "Tess whos this baby?" He growle softly at the people holding Tessa tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:20 pm

"Chase, this is my mother Melissa and my cousin Jason. Mother, Jason, this is Chase. My boyfriend." She tried to hide her eyes but it was too late. Jason came over and grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him, "What the hell did he do to you, Tess?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Chase watched as the boy grabbed her chin he growled. He pulled her back from him. His eyes flashed gold as he glared at the boy. "Do you two need something or you jut here for no reason." He knew this was Tessas family but he was still protactvly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Jason screamed and backed away as Chase growled at him, "What are you?" Aunt Mel, hes not normal He did something to Tessa." Jason grabbed his wand ready for a fight. Tessa stood between the two boys, "STOP IT!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Chase growled a bit more but didn't move. He watched the boy. "Werewolf. Im a werewolf boy" He held onto Tessa not letting her move from his arms. He rested his head on her shoulder taking in her scent it calmed him a bit. 'Im sorry Tess'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:33 pm

'Chase, calm down' Tessa thought. She sighed and helped Jason up after detangling herself from Chases arms. "Mom. Jason. Chase is a wereowlf. And I am now too. Hes my mate. And Im his."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Chase sighed and just stood there watching them all. He felt stupid. He looked down not saying much at all. "Im sorry. Ill leave you must think im some sort of freak and now iv hurt Tess in your eyes." He turned and left he didn't feel like dealing with anything at the moment because he knew her family most likely hated him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Tessa cried as Chase walked away. Each step he took, she felt her heart shatter more and more. "Chase! Dont go!" She cried out and ran after him. Her cousin grabbed her but she shook him off and sent him flying to the side. She continued to run after him. "Chase!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Chase heard her and stopped and stood there and slowly took her in his arms. "They hate me Tess..." He sighed and pulled her closer tears ran down his face a bit. His heart was braking his mates family hated him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:13 pm

"I dont care. I love you. And that is all that matters. You and me. Against the world." She kissed him as her family came up behind them. Her mother cleared her throat, "We do not hate you, Chase. We want you to be able to protect our Tessa. Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Chase smiled she was right she just needed him and ue only needed her. He loosd up as her family said something. He nodded. "I will always protact my Tess"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Tessas mother nodded and beckoned to Jason, "Come Jason. He is more than capable of protecting our little girl. Behave, Tessa. I love you." Tessa smiled and said, "I love you too, Momma." THen her mother and cousin left
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Chase smiled and watched them go. He stayed quiet and just held Tessa. He kissed her cheek before hidng his face in her neck relaxing. "Im sorry for over reacting Tess" He sighed quietly and held her tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:13 am

"Its ok baby. You thought you were protecting me. Its ok." She kisses you and growls softly. "I love you so much. You are my life. My love. My mate. I am yours. totally and completely yours."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:24 am

Chase smiled at her and picked her up. "my world, my mate, my love, Mine. I love you your all mine and no one elses." He smiled nd spun her around and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:23 am

Tessa smiled and giggled at Chases words. "You are mine. I am yours. No one will ever, ever, ever change take me away from you. And if anyone ever tries to take you from me, I will rip their throats out." She growled and her eyes turned gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im taking you out. (Tessa)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next