Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Im taking you out. (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:03 pm

"Take me. Do whatever you want. Im yours. Dont be afraid of hurting me. I can handle it." She straddled him and pulled his boxers off so there was nothing separating them. SHe grinded against him and moaned at his length.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Chase moaned loudly as she did that he flipped them and thrusted fulling into her moaning at her toghtness. He kissed her to try and take away from her pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Tessa screamed out as Chase thrusted into her. She clung to him as tears filled her eyes. She couldnt move. He was so big. She whimpered and bit down on his neck to keep from crying out again.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Chases heart broke when he heard her cry out. He didnt move at all. He kissed her over and ovet. He held her tightly just trying to make her pain go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:11 pm

She whimpered a bit more and tightened her grip on him. She felt the pain slowly disappear until all she felt was plasure. "Baby Im fine. Im fine." She kissed him and nodded
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Chase smiled and slowly started to move. He moaned softly at how tight she felt. He could feel his wolf wanting to go harder to claim her quicker. He kissed her nek and bit down softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Tessa moaned and grinded against him. She rolled them over and slammed down on him, pushing him in deeper and harder. "More Chase! More!" She moaned and bit his chest and neck.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Chase slammed into her and kept going. He needed her so badly that he went harder and faster. A normal human would not be able to stand the speed but his mate and a werewolf could. He kept going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Tessa screamed in pleasure and nailed him everywhere she could reach. She gasped as he hit a really good spot. "Oh god yes! Right there!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Chase kept going when she scream e smirked and went harder and went faster. "Come on baby i know your close come for me" He was close himself but wanted her to go so he hoped she was closet then he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:30 pm

She moaned and felt herself release and screamed in pleasure, "CHASE!" She felt her body go limp with exhaustion and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Chase moaned loudly as he came and screamed her name loudly. He kissed her softlu and held her. "I love you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Tessa hid her face in Chase's face and sighed. She could feel pain all through out her body, but she didnt want to ruin the romantic moment. They had made love in the forest. Their home.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Chase rubbed her back softly an kissed her forehead. He could feel her pain and felt bad. "Shhh baby the pain will be gone soon" he kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:52 pm

"Im fine, Chase. It was amazing. I loved it. I love you." Then, something hit her. "Protection... Chase we didnt..." She bit her lip and tried not to cry. They hadnt used any protection.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Chase gasped his eyes widen. "Tessa im so so sorry i just i" He felt stupid he fucked up her life now. He smashed his head into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 pm

"HEY! STOP IT!" She lifted his head and forced him to look her in the eyes, "Look at me right now, Chase Daniels. I love you. And if something happens, and we end up having a baby, I will love it too. You did not screw up my life. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Chase sighed and looked at her. He felt so bad he felt like he messed up everything. "I'm so sorry Tess..." He held her tightly and his his face in her neck and just breathed in her scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Tessa shivered as Chase breathed in her scent, "I said I'm fine. We will be ok." She kissed him and wrapped her arms around her stomahc.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Chase just tired to relax as he held his girlfriend and mate. "I'm sorry Tess I know your fine with it but I fucked everything up and I fucked your life up" He kissed her forehead and rested his hands on her stomach and hoped that what ever happened no harm would come to his new found family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:03 pm

"we dont even know if I am pregnant, Chase. I could not be. Its a 50/50 chance." She silently realized that part of her wished she was. But she could not do that to Chase, He obviously wasnt ready for a family yet.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Chase held her tightly. He was shaking a bit remembering how his father treated him. He held her tighter he was shaking badly. "Im sorry I'm so so sorry" He kept saying over and over he felt like a stupid bitch. He shut his eyes and tried to calm himself remember all the times his father hit him and called him stupid. He hoped that wouldn't happen all over again he wouldn't let it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Tessa saw what Chase was thinking about and starting crying, "Im so sorry baby." She didnt know what to say, so she just held him close to her and rubbed his back. "You are not your father. You wont hurt our baby. You wont hurt me. I love you. And our baby will love you too."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Chase held her and kissed her he needed to relax. He hid his face in her shoulder. "I love you so much Tessa" He sighed and just held her trying to focus on her and not his past. But it kept coming back. He let a tear fall softly onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:13 pm

"I love you too." She lifted his face and kissed him softly. She wiped away his tears and nuzzled his nose with hers, "We will be fine. if I do get pregnant, we can get rid of it if you want. Its up to you, love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im taking you out. (Tessa)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next