Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Im taking you out. (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:43 pm

"I love you too." She kissed him and smiled against his lips. "Never let me go." She whispered against his lip before kissing him again. She loved him more than anything in the entire world.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Chase smiled and nodded he kissed her softly and played with her hair. "I will never ever let you go" He pulled away a bit and kissed her cheek. "God your so pretty. Your all mine" He kissed her nose a bit smiling widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:46 pm

"I love you." She thought of their future together. Graduating from Hogwarts. getting married. having a family. She smiled and then remembered he could see everything. She blushed and bit her lip looking down at her lap.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Chase smiled at her thoughts. "Someday. Someday baby we will get married we will have a family we will graduate" He placed a hand on her stomach just thinking about having his own kid. He smiled "someday"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:48 pm

"I want to. As soon as possible. I love you." She wished she could be like him. She may be his mate, but she would never be as close as some other female werewolf would be with him. She coudltn transform into a wolf like they would eb able to.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Chase heard her thoughts and sighed. I cant. No. I just. No. He was debating in his head. He sighed loudly. "I could turn you. But. It would hurt. So badly." He took her hand and held it placing it over his heart it felt nice to have her warm touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:51 pm

"I want to be like you." She whispered.She kissed him and looked into his eyes. She thought of th possibility of them running around together as wolves. She smiled and nodded as if saying there was nothing else she wanted more. Besides him of course.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Chase took a deep deep breath. He knew it would hurt and he didn't want to hurt her but he also wanted to give her all he could. "Are you sure baby. It will hurt." He kissed her cheek so softly. As if she could break in a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 pm

"I am absolutely one hundred percent possitive. I want this. i want you." She nodded and held out her arm. She didnt know what the process for this was. But she assumed it involved him biting her. Not in the sexy fun way he did last night.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 pm

Chase sighed and picked her up and carried her some where were no one could see them. "If your sure baby" He leaned down and bit her shoulder it was a better place to bite her like that. He quickly shifted still biting her. He finished and pulled away and started to lick the wound. He waited for her to start screaming of something. it was diffrent for each person. He had made sure no one could hear them ether he did not need anyone thinking someone was dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Tessa screamed as the pain coursed through her body. She fell to the ground and cried out in agony. "CHASE! Make it stop!" She cried and her eyes closed and stopped moving, eyes shut, not breathing.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Chase shifted and held her tightly. "Shh baby shh." He started crying when she stopped moving. "No..no! Tess please. Please Tess!" He kept crying holding her in his lap. He thought he had lost her. His only mate. His only love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Tessa felt nothing but pain. Pain, pain, pain and more pain. But then, it went away. She heard a voice. AN angels voice. SHe slowly opened her eyes and saw Chase clinging to her, "Baby? Whats wrong?" She asked and rested her hand on his face. "What hapened?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Chase looked at her and smiled. "Your okay! You didn't die!" He held her and kissed her forehead over and over. He felt so happy she was okay she was truly okay. "You..you were not moving I thought.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:03 pm

"Of course im not dead. I was overwhelmed by the pain." She looked up at him with golden eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Did it work?" Am I like you?" She asked. She hoped it worked. She needed it to work.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Chase looked at her golden eyes and smiled widely. He nodded. He didn't know if she could change on command like him but he was to scared to test it. "it worked. It worked" He smiled and kissed her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Tessa smiled and jumped up. She thought about the wolf inside of her and suddenly she became it. SHe turned into a reddish brown wolf and howled into the air with excitement. 'It worked!' she thought and pounced on him, licking hsi face.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Chase laughed when she shifted. It was so pretty. He nodded and pet her. He shifted slowly. He licked her face. He tackled her knocking her to the ground. This was his mate. He could be no closer to her. 'Your so pretty' He thought smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Tessa growled in pleasure and lied down and nuzzled up to him. She loved him. She was his. He was hers. She saw some people approach them and growled, protectively over Chase. She got up and got ready to attack if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Chase saw her get up he stood in front of her. He bit her neck as if saying stop. He didnt bite hard another to leave a mark. 'Dont worry. Please just calm down' He growled softly at her and put his head against her. He gave a wolfley smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Tessa calmed down but still kept her guard up. A little girl approached her, "MOMMY! MOMMY! PUPPIES!" She said. She reached to pet Tessa and she decided to elt the girl touch her. She was sitll on guard, but she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Chase smiled and laid down watching the little girl. He pawed her back making her lay down. 'Just relax okay no one if gonna hurt you.' He licked her neck over were he had bit her. As the little girl pet him he smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Tessa lied down as a bnch of kids came over and pet them. One kid pulled her tail and she barked and snapped at the kids hand and growled. She glared at the kid and bared her teeth. They all ran away and Tessa ran off towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Chase sighed and ran after him and tackled her to the ground. 'Calm down' He nuzzled her softly. It felt so good for her to be a wolf like him. He didn't have to do a lot of stuff on his own now. She was like him. That made his heart swell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Tessa relaxed and licked him. She barked a wolf laugh and rolled them over so she was on top, 'Mine!' Some of the girl from the other day came over and tried to pick you up. "Awwww look how cute he is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im taking you out. (Tessa)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next